Access Point has the relationships, experience, and influence for advancing public policy initiatives at the state and local government levels.
Access Point has the relationships and experience to help you achieve your public policy goals
Access Point brings many years of experience, strong relationships, and a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes in working with the state and local governments. Whether its lobbying to achieve a public policy outcome or positioning for public procurement opportunities to grow you business, our insight into decision makers and the decision making process can be a critical factor in your success.
In the public policy environment, we work with you to evaluate the impact of the law, legislation or regulation and develop compelling key messages and communications strategies to advance, oppose or modify language according to your needs. We help form coalitions of like-minded entities and engage public opinion leaders and other influencers to advance an objective. We also have extensive experience in political contributions management and can maximize the effectiveness of your participation in the political process. If you want to be informed on the status of a specific issue or broad area of interest or concern, we can monitor activity and provide timely updates.
In the area of public procurement, Access Point helps identify opportunities, does the research to gather intelligence about important areas of emphasis and key priorities within a procurement, and advises on putting your best foot forward to be a strong contender.
The government environment can provide both opportunities and challenges. Access Point’s expert government affairs support can measurably impact your organizations success.
Our Government Relations services include:
- Strategy development and execution to advance legislation, budget requests, regulatory changes, and permit applications
- Strategy development and execution in opposition to harmful laws and regulations
- Monitoring and reporting on legislation or issues of interest or concern
- Coalition building and grass tops public opinion leader outreach
- Strategic outreach and relationship development with key policy makers and staff
- Development and dissemination of advocacy materials in favor or in opposition to proposed public policy changes
- Drafting and delivering testimony before legislative studies, commissions, and committees
- PAC and political contributions management
- Research and intelligence gathering for successful procurement positioning