Creating and implementing a comprehensive and strategic community relations program can expand your organizations visibility and influence with public opinion leaders, government officials and other important audiences.
After evaluating existing community involvement and understanding a company's specific goals and objectives, Access Point can develop a highly focused community affairs strategy to maximize financial and volunteer resources for you and your organization.
Access Point has the experience and community connections to help create and implement effective community relations programs. Engaging the communities you serve as a positive force on issues that align with your business or areas of expertise can result in improved communities, energized employees, and valuable corporate credibility.
Opportunities are abundant to give back to the community. Identifying what you have to offer, determining valued community needs and finding potential partners are all important components of a successful program. After evaluating existing community involvement and understanding your specific goals and objectives, Access Point can develop a highly focused community relations strategy to maximize your financial and volunteer resources.
Mindy and Mike will meet with your executive leadership and other key employees to learn about existing community outreach and ideas for consideration in a future community relations program. They will also meet with a targeted list of community stakeholders to learn about how your organization is perceived in the community. With this information in hand, they will work with you to develop and implement a strategic community relations program.
Key Community Relations Services:
- Evaluating present community relations activities through a Strategic Community Impact Analysis
- Identifying business priorities, areas of expertise and available resources
- Identifying community support opportunities that align with priorities, expertise, and resources
- Creating a community relations program with mission statement, key objectives, and employee engagement
Implementing your community relations plan may include key community introductions, negotiating community support partnerships and agreements, training staff, or managing a volunteer program - all which Access Point can directly manage or partner with you to achieve.
Our Community Relations services include:
- Evaluation of present community relations activity through a Strategic Community Impact Analysis, including employee and public opinion leader perceptions of your organization
- Identification of community support activities that align with your business goals, expertise, and resources
- Creation of a comprehensive community relations program that builds a positive reputation and valued credibility with the communities that you serve